Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Pre-Minervas Blog


For all of you non-Sioux Falls savy readers out there, Minervas is THE prime fine dining restaurant in the city. Or so I've heard.

I have yet to experience the thrilling food that will (hopefully) tantalize my tastebuds and leave me hungry (but not litterally) for more.

I decided to poke around on their website for some standard run-of-the-mill info. I ran into professional photos, hours, dinner and lunch menus, and a full wine list. The wine list especially perked my interest with many familiar as well as unfamiliar names. I am anticipating the formal wine service with high expectations.

A whole wine bottle for little me? (I am after all, 5'0 and weight a smidge over 100 lbs). No no. My guests for the evening are two good friends, Christine and Ryan. Christine shares a love for wine with me as well as a background in restaurant experience as well. And Ryan well, Ryan loves food. Neither have been to Minervas and it will be a new and exciting experience for all!

Watch for the review that should be posted no later than this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment